Are you holidaying with your little ones?
We haven’t forgotten you! We have marked a 2.4km forest trail accessible for pushchairs (all-terrain or with wide wheels).
- The Farneils track (City map: M2) : 2 kilometres long (round trip), this forest trail provides a picnic area at the departure point.
- The Prouteau path (City map: L7) : 2,4 kilometres (round trip), this woodland path will have you reach the village of Bolquère.
- The Museum without Walls (City map: H7) : 2,5 kilometres (round trip), this woodland path will amaze you thanks to its multitude of sculptures made by local artists. Beware of the small uphill before reaching the multi-activities track.
We have provided family-friendly picnic spots all over the resort!
- Presbytery in Via
- Chocolat playground in Odeillo
- Colette Besson sports centre
- L’Ermitage, next to the tree-climbing centre
- Les Farneils
- Les Airelles picnic room
- Les Mauroux
- “Tremplin” run at the top of the Fun Zone
- Plateau de la Calme
- Roc de la Calme
- Les Pradeilles
- Le Col Del Pam
- Le Pla Des Aveillans
There are walking trails around the ski area, accessible from the resort’s ski lifts!
Three high-speed, slow-boarding chair lifts (TSD Airelles, TSD du Roc and TSD du Belvédère), which pedestrians can get on and off comfortably and safely, open up five marked trails.
- 6,50€ an ascent
- 12€ for 3 ascents
- 20€ for 5 ascents