OUR COMMITMENTS AND QUALITY OF SERVICE AT THE FONT-ROMEU TOURIST OFFICE
Within the framework of a new ranking grid for French tourist offices by the Ministry of Tourism, Font-Romeu’s tourist office, as the first establishment in Cerdagne- Capcir to be ranked in the 1st category, commits to:
- Provide a welcoming, practical and accessible reception area.
- Ease all steps necessary to the successful organisation of your stay with a smile and kindness.
- Offer a personalised welcome and helpful advice with an understanding and appreciation of individual needs.
- Provide a recreational area for your kids.
- Make internet connection freely accessible.
- Provide you with complimentary information on the local tourist offer.
- Display and communicate information (in French, English and Spanish) on all its media about opening hours and days.
- Be open over 350 days/year. Exceptional closure (outside of tourist season) will be displayed.
- The staff in the reception area speak at least two foreign languages which are clearly indicated on their name tag.
- Offer all touristic and practical information in two foreign languages (Spanish and English) and two seasonal versions (summer and winter) in our welcoming booklet. The general booklet is also declined in three foreign languages (Spanish, Catalan and English).
- Respond to all enquiries made via social networks, email and post (emails will be treated within 24 hours) via our reception desk with minimum delay.
- Ensure the constant actualisation of the information displayed and also guarantee the reliability of all information in its tourist area.
- Give access to a trilingual website.
- Display outside the building emergency numbers, restaurants and accommodation availabilities.
- Present all qualified offers within its area for all clienteles.
- Record and take into account reviews to carry on upgrading our services and products (and circulate to the relevant providers).
- Listen to our visitors, measure their satisfaction and constantly improve the quality of our services and products (through various surveys and polls).
- Uphold a quality-based approach.
- Optimise our internal and external communication to promote the touristic offers of our collaborators.
- Allow for easy access to our website thanks to an efficient search engine optimisation and make available various digital tools (Font-Romeu’s app, internet access point, exterior interactive terminal).
- Show reliable and up-to-date information daily (such as the opening and accessibility of the skiing area) on its website: www.font-romeu.fr. This website can also be used on all mediums thanks to responsive web design.
- Offer tourist information using digital tools such as social media, QR codes or GPS tracking.
Our goal: Holidaymaker satisfaction should always come first!