One of the most delightful pleasures of skiing or being in the mountains is having a relaxing coffee break, mulled wine or even lunch served on the terrace of a high-altitude restaurant!
- Bistrot de la Calme: accessible on skis. Delightful terrace.
- Refuge de la Calme: accessible on foot, cross-country skis or with snowshoes. An idyllic setting.
- Chalet des Airelles: accessible on skis, with snowshoes or on foot. Huge south-facing terrace.
- Chalet du Col del Pam: where Font-Romeu and Pyrénées 2000 meet. Delightful terrace.
- La Gallina: new restaurant at the top of Gallinéra, accessible by chairlift. All-day service from 9am to 5pm.
Discover our offers