- 111km of marked and signposted trails.
- 22 loops (7 greens, 10 blues and 5 reds) between the large “La Calme” plateau and “Estanyols” forest.
Get away from it all on our challenging, fun and beginner trails and immerse yourself in the wintry beauty and natural splendour of the landscape.
In the southern sector of La Calme, a blue 2.4km cross-country trail in artificial snow with a selection of loops, named after local Biathlon champion Martin Fourcade, includes a beginner’s area at the start.
Certified ski area with 3 Nordic France labels
|1-day pass adult||12,50€|
|1-day pass 6-17 years old||6,30€|
|1-day family pass (2 ad. + 2 ch.)||29,40€|
|6-day pass children (6-17 years old) department||47,00€|
|6-day pass department||59,60€|
Capcir Nordic Skiing
AREA CERTIFIED “4 SAPINS” BY THE NORDIC FRANCE LABEL
Five ski areas spread across the Capcir plateau, offering a range of activities (cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, tobogganing, nights in a mountain refuge etc.) and beautiful scenery (forest trails, rivers, magnificent views of the Canigou mountain and as far as the Mediterranean Sea) for everyone to enjoy.
Trails: Over 130km of trails with 5 greens, 6 blues and 4 reds, plus 8 snowshoe paths (yellow)
Our special offers
- Familly Pass: €29.30 (a Nordic day for 2 adults and 2 children)
- Tribu Pass: €40 (a Nordic day for 4 adults for the price of 3; excluding weekends)
- Duo Pass: €23 (a Nordic day for 2 adults)
- Happy Day Pass: €8.40 (1 adult + 1 child – every Wednesday)
Espace nordique du Capcir – Col de la Quillane – 66210 LA LLAGONNE
T. +33 (0)4 68 04 49 86 – Fax : +33 (0)4 68 04 37 97